We're proud to offer 034Motorsport Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms for MkV/MkVI Volkswagen and 8J/8P Audi applications!
These arms are manufactured from billet aluminum and feature genuine Aurora spherical bearings. They are a direct replacement for the stock stamped steel and rubber arms, and allow for approximately 5 degrees of camber adjustment, on top of what the stock eccentric bolt allows.
- Billet Aluminum Construction - Anodized Black
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearings
- Approximately 5 Degrees of Camber Adjustment (-2.4 Degrees or +2.6 Degrees)
- Adjustable in 1/36" Increments. Each 1/36" Corresponds to ~0.18 Degrees.
- Dust boots now included!
2005 - 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V)
2007 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
2007 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit/R (MkVI)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII)
- 2006 - 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 - 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
2010 - 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (MkVI)
These arms are perfect for track junkies and the hellaflush crowd alike!
If you're a track junkie, these arms will allow you to dial in your camber as desired for track events, and eliminate the stock rubber bushings, which deflect under load.
If you're hellaflush, these arms will make you more flush, by allowing you to run hella negative camber.
Please Note: Do not run these arms with less than 8 threads engaged in the aluminum body!